A Stock Management System is a computer-based system for tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. It can also be used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials and other production-related documents. Companies use inventory management software to avoid product overstock and outages. It is a tool for organizing inventory data that before was generally stored in hard-copy form or in spreadsheets.
Key Features of Stock Management System :-
- Complete maintenance of information on each inventory item.
- Maintenance of component information on each item.
- Complete transaction history for unlimited time period.
- Support for multi user functionality.
- Logical grouping of products according to product type and storage location.
- Effective and quick Invoice generation.
- Maintenance and creation of Receipts.